Accepting Applications for EMTs and Paramedics
Opening Date: 1/5/18
Closing Date: 6/1/18
Experience: 1 year as an EMT/Paramedic preferred but not required
Reimbursement: $20/hour (min 4hours, max 10 hours each Saturday)
Job Description: Provide first aid for 5th-8th grade boys and girls lacrosse league on Saturdays from March 24-May 19, 2018. Preferred if you can work all 9 Saturdays, but not required. If you can work a few of the Saturdays, please apply. There will be many fields needing coverage each Saturday, spanning from Ogden to Park City to Spanish Fork to Saratoga Springs and in the Salt Lake Valley. So I need lots of help! You will also be required to communicate with parents on site about injuries you evaluate and fill out injury reports on each injury. You will be a self-employed sub-contractor.
- Must own your own Med-Kit with basic first aid supplies. First aid supplies will not be reimbursed, but I’ve found that I use minimal supplies in lacrosse coverage.
- Provide a cooler with ice and ice bags every Saturday.
- Provide proof of professional liability insurance (or willingness to purchase it by March 24, 2018. Go to www.hpso.com for reasonable insurance ($118/year for EMT and $129/year for Paramedic with 1 year experience). Click individual, self-employed, part time less than 24 hours/week, “No” on graduating within the past 12 months).
- Provide proof of Utah EMT/Paramedic certification.
Information I need from you:
- Your availability. I need the dates of the Saturdays you are available to work.
- What city you live in and how far you are willing to drive in order to provide coverage.
*I will not have your exact time/location assignments until 1 week before it all begins, so the best ting to do is give me your available Saturdays.
Please respond ASAP if you're interested in this opportunity.
Ultimate Sports Medicine
Anita Keetch MS, LAT